I would love to hear your remedies it seems to be a ongoing problem . Lets share our secrets on Gee Gee Loves To Blog!
- The horse industry directly produces goods and services of $25.3 billion and has a total impact of $112.1 billion on U.S. gross domestic product. Racing, showing and recreation each contribute more than 25% to the total value of goods and services produced by the industry.
- The industry's contribution to the U.S. GDP is greater than the motion picture services, railroad transportation, furniture and fixtures manufacturing and tobacco product manufacturing industries. It is only slightly smaller than the apparel and other textile products manufacturing industry. .
- “If you want a kitten, start out by asking for a horse” - Anon
- “The horse is God's gift to man”. - Old Arab Proverb
- “Show me your horse, and I will tell you who you are”. - Old English saying
Arabians have one less rib, one less lumbar bone, and one or two fewer tail vertebrae than other horses.
Gee Gee will be at Ernie Howlett this Sunday ....
There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~Winston Churchill
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields
Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground. ~Author Unknown
It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall. ~Mexican Proverb
The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never. ~Yiddish Proverb
Many people have sighed for the 'good old days' and regretted the 'passing of the horse,' but today, when only those who like horses own them, it is a far better time for horses. ~C.W. Anderson
No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill
People on horses look better than they are. People in cars look worse than they are. ~Marya Mannes