Equifit EQ-TEQ™ FRONT BOOT Equitation
Black boot in stock large front and back
Inspired by the Equitation Ring. The unprecedented protection and support of our D-Teq™ Front Boot in an elegant, understated design.
The Technical Stuff:
- Constructed from durable Everleather™ and anatomically molded with a virtually unbreakable outer shell that absorbs impact, shock and vibration and relieves pressure points.
- Featuring ImpacTeq™ Peel Away liners for horses with hard to fit issues. The perforated sections are removable and help alleviate pressure in certain areas.
- Optional removable ImpacTeq™ liners or SheepsWool™ liners.
- ImpacTeq liners form a protective shield upon impact. They conform to the leg for support and absorb extreme concussion and impact. They're antimicrobial, breathable, easy to wash and quick to dry.
- SheepsWool liners naturally promote breathability, moving excess heat away from the leg, are hypoallergenic and naturally water and odor resistant.
- Three 1.25" wide all Black StretchTeq straps for a customized fit.
- Tab closures offer a secure fit.
- Optional ImpacTeq Knock Knee Liners offer provide extra coverage and protection from front interference.
- Made in USA