After a longtime demand from their partner riders, Samshield has created a winter riding gloves version: the W-Skin.
Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful first riding gloves (the V-Skin) before to start the design:
• Analyze existing product on the market ;
• Make a large survey with plenty of riders.
All riders answered that they would like a winter gloves providing a perfect ratio of warmness/hand to horse connection/fitting/elegance.
To meet these requirements, W-Skin gloves are made of 5 different high performance materials:
• 1st layer: Goatskin leather: provides the best ratio of comfort/durability/wind stopping/water resistance/elegance ;
• 2nd layer: Thinsulate®: breathable and moisture resistant synthetic microfiber which insulates by trapping cold outside air molecules ;
• 3rd layer: Micro polarfleece: as warm as wool but softer, lighter, and easier to wash. Hydrophobic for a better sweating control ;
• Palm: Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as ex treme durability ;
• Strong version of windproof mesh provides flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting.
W-Skin gloves have been tested by many Samshield sponsored riders for one year before being launched on the market. Just like them you can now enjoy wearing this premium equipment.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …