Tucker Tweed: The Normandy Satchel - Hunter/Jumper
Originally carried by early doctors and riders of the Pony Express, this classic shape is a staple in the Tucker Tweed stable. The Normandy Satchel pays tribute to the host city of the 2014 World Equestrian Games, while embodying easy equestrian elegance. Rolled double handles sit comfortably in the bend of your arm, while a shoulder strap offers an additional carrying option. The sophisticated go-to purse for equestrian fans.
Leather Options: Chestnut, Dark Chocolate, Black, Scarlet
Embossing Options: Hunter/Jumper, Dressage, Tucker Tweed Signature, Foxhunting
- Silver zip top close
- Oil-rubbed edges, leather piping trim
- Cream satin logo interior
- Leather edged, open smart phone and key pockets
- Leather trimmed interior zipper pocket with embossed Tucker Tweed logo
- Solid rolled leather double handles with 7.5” drop
- Optional shoulder strap with adjustable 23” drop
- Silver feet, hardware interior and exteriorCream satin logo dust cover
Weight: 2.0 lbs.